…where we express gratitude for the abundance of love, help, work, great ideas, volunteering, donations, etc.—from the community at large and our own Unity community.
* Brenda, Samantha, & Alivia Carey for being the 1st Christmas Eve service usher/greeter/candle lighters
* Arleen Brown & Robert Hudgens for being the 2nd Christmas Eve service usher/greeter/candle lighters
* Peggy & Franklin, for two wonderful Christmas Eve services
* The Unitics, for their lovely music last Sunday & on Christmas Eve
* The Tunitics, for blessing us with their beautiful voices on Christmas Eve
* Amy, for the beautiful music last Sunday
* Shannell, for the very moving, and uplifting story last Sunday
* Alivia, for being the sweet child that she is
* All the generous folks who brought goodies to sell last Sunday
* The Y.O.U. for helping out with the bake and craft sale
* The hardworking folks who helped set up and clean up for the bake sale last Sunday
* All the kind folks bringing toys, gift cards, and gifts for the Giving Tree and Realities for Children Toy Drive—Thank you so much!!!!
* Barbi, for helping with the Christmas decorations
* All the generous folks giving to the Matching Fund—Thank you!!
* The willing folks who step up to be usher/greeters each Sunday
* The carolers who brought joy to the good folks at Red Tail Ponds on Friday
* Lil and Gerald for organizing the Red Tail Ponds caroling
* Arlene Kramer, for her kind donation of candles for Unity’s use
* Gerald Gates, for repairing the toilet in the girl’s bathroom
* Pat Atchison, for sharing her brand new batch of quilts with us again this year for the month of December
* Sue Taylor, for creating the Giving Tree to hang in the lobby
* All the folks who are so generous this time of year: Giving Tree, Matching Funds, Toy Drive etc. Thank you so much!!!!!
* Peggy, for doing a wonderful job on the one-woman Sunday service last week 🙂
* Will Moore, for donating to buy our sustainably harvested Christmas tree
* All of the folks who donated food to the Food Bank. Sue Taylor took 130 pounds of food to them last week!
* Bodhi’s recovered, good health
* Lynn Kendall, for such a fun, inspirational talk last Sunday
* Owen, who is always so wonderfully willing to share with us
* Franklin, for putting the Variety Show together for next week
* Leane Gabel, for taking on the potluck setup for next week
* Sue Taylor, for organizing and managing the Giving Tree, the food drive, & the Realities for Children toy drive
* Judy Hartzog’s successful heart valve replacement
* Gerald Gates, for fixing the coffee machine
* Jan & Reagan Waskom, for the ongoing song binder replacement project they are donating and facilitating
* The beautiful music of the Tunitics last Sunday
* JoEllen’s distinctive, funny, brilliant, uplifting performance last Sunday
* The anonymous donor who is offering the triple matching for year-end fund raising
* Jude, who is such a caring little guy
* All the kind folks who helped set up, organize, & facilitate Soup for the Soul last Sunday.
* All the fine folks who brought delicious food for Soup for the Soul—the soups were WONDERFUL!
* The beautiful Autumn weather
* Barb Wade & the folks who stayed late to clean up after Soup for the Soul
* Amy Augenstein, for her beautiful singing last Sunday