top of page
living, loving, learning
Spiritual growth is an inner process of removing obsolete ideas habits and beliefs that no longer serve you. It is a process of widening the horizons of your consciousness, and understanding inner truths. Besides meditation and spiritual reflection, participation in a spiritual discussion group (such as those listed below) and community celebration services are important ways to enhance spiritual growth.
- Multiple DatesSun, Jun 04Young's CafeJoin Unity friends for lunch each Sunday after the service at a rotating restaurant. Click on the RSVP button below to see the location for this week.
- Multiple DatesTue, Jun 06Fort CollinsThis group meets from 1:30-3:00pm every Tuesday to study the teachings of Dr. David R Hawkins.
- Multiple DatesWed, Jun 07Unity of Fort CollinsJoin us on Wednesdays from 1-3pm in the Friendship room to study this book by Dr. Wayne Dyer.
- Multiple DatesWed, Jun 07Unity of Fort CollinsACA New Hope is a free, drop-in, self-help community for anyone navigating dysfunction in the home. Meets Wednesdays from 5:30-6:30pm.
- Multiple DatesThu, Jun 08Unity of Fort CollinsJoin this small discussion group that meets in-person on Thursday mornings from 9:30-11:00am to be inspired by the writings of Joel Goldsmith.
- Multiple DatesThu, Jun 08Zoom ClassJoin Rev. Jim and the discussion group via Zoom on Thursdays from 1-2pm to talk about how to find freedom and live in the present.
- Multiple DatesTue, Jun 13Unity of Fort CollinsJoin us from 7-8:30pm on the second Tuesday of the month for a powerful meditation to create a peaceful mind.
- Multiple DatesSat, Jun 24Fort CollinsJoin us from 7-9pm every 4th Saturday of the month for Interfaith Chant & Dances of Universal Peace with Sára Rain.
bottom of page